Grade L Anchor Chain
- Used by respected boat builders across the country, Grade L Chains are manufactured in Australia from Australian steel.
- PWB Grade L Chain is the highest quality lower tensile steel available for lifting purposes.
- Test certificates supplied.
- The WLL (working load limit) states Grade L Chain is rated for general conditions of use to group classification of crane mechanisms of M3 as specified in AS1418.1, and in accordance with AS2321 for industrial lifting applications.
- For other than general conditions of use the WLL shall be adjusted to conform to the group classification of crane mechanisms as specified in AS1418.1 for the conditions of use that apply.